Saturday, June 7, 2014

Web Serial: Intro

Introduction


The first serial that I'll be posting is a story known as Mage Hunter (tentative title.) Each post I make will be a scene for the story. I'm going to try and keep each one at 1,000 words. That's enough to get things done, but not too much as to overwhelm readers who might come to follow this.

The story will be a dark fantasy tale. It's about a retired Mage Hunter who goes back for one last job, and finds himself up against a nobleman that would see him dead, and justice not served.

It will be a first draft.

Now, that doesn't mean that it will lack quality (at least I hope not.) The idea is that I will make sure I use proper spelling and grammar. I'll also try to keep the story as cohesive as possible. I do have it outlined, so that will help. This is an experiment of the writing process for me. I want to see if I can keep myself going.

You will be exploring Aeylisia as I do. I hope you enjoy my world and the stories I tell in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment